There is no one in this world who hasn’t tried drinking coffee.
Coffee is consumed by everyone, everywhere and anytime. It has been so beneficial to different parts of the body – the brain, body and skin. To mention a few, coffee helps boost the immune system, improves energy levels, prevents cavities, activates the brain, and helps lessen fats. It also helps reduce the risk of suicidal tendencies and depression.
You can reap all these benefits from the different coffee bean brands available in the market today.
Coffee beans taste differently depending on the brand, origin, and roast level. It can be prepared as hot or cold, black, brown or creamy. Coffee drinkers also consider the caffeine content on each coffee brand.
This article features some of the coffee bean brands that are usually found in supermarkets today. With this information, you can get to know and experience different roasting processes and experiment with different roast combinations and flavors. If you are a coffee lover, this article is for you.
Coffee bean brands
There are a lot of coffee bean brands to choose from. The following are the top ten brand names:
- Illy’s Medium Roast Whole Bean. These are 100% Arabica coffee beans which appear like saw dust when grind. It does not smell or taste like normal coffee. It is light in color that is close to cocoa powder. To preserve its freshness, put it inside the refrigerator after opening.
- Lavazza Super Crema Espresso. It has a velvety long-lasting taste that comes in a 2.2 pound bag. Its color is medium to dark brown, uniformly roasted. It delivers nice and smooth aroma and good coffee flavor without any bitterness. This is the most acidic kind among the Lavazza coffee bean brands. Therefore, it is ideal for making cappuccinos and lattes. Lavazza Super Crema Espresso is low in caffeine content and best when taken after dinner.
- Koffee Kult Dark Roast. This kind of coffee bean is made from the blend of organic seeds from Guatamela, Columbia, and Sumatra. The blend works together to form a heavy bodied smooth cinnamon. It is packed as a whole bean to ensure the freshness. It is strong and has the cleanest taste, making it the best-seller online.
- Kicking Horse Whole Bean. It is a blend of Indonesian and Central American coffee beans and roasted in Canada. It is an organic, dark roast coffee packed in 100% recyclable material. Kicking Horse Whole Bean is great and flavorful without bitterness.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. This brand is roasted in an environmentally friendly manner, with no additives or preservatives added. It contains unique notes of lemon floral aromas, honey and peach. The taste has a clean finish and it is potent bean with smooth flavor.
- Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast. Its taste is a full rich flavor, dark, very oily, Italian style espresso with a rich layer or crema. Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast is ideal for making espresso and iced coffee. It is roasted and packaged to ensure optimal freshness. This is recommended for dark roast coffee lovers out there.
- Hawaiian Gold Kona Gourmet Blend. It is a mixture of Hawaiian and other high mountain state grown. It is one of the unique, best-tasting, even flavored medium roast coffee beans.
- Rising Sun Brazil Peaberry. It comes from a unique and rare peaberry, a small bean with concentrated flavor. This coffee bean is medium roasted to bring out the flavor of the peaberry. It has great aroma with candy like sweetness. This is good for couples spending time together or for coffee and sweet lovers.
- Starbucks French Roast. Starbucks is the famous brand, and one reason for its popularity is their French Roast. This coffee brand is made of intensely smoked dark and boldest roast whole bean. It is extremely smooth, strong coffee, and aromatic that everyone loves.
- Death Wish Whole Bean Coffee. From the name itself, Death Wish Whole Bean Coffee is considered to be one of the world’s strongest coffee beans. This is not an ordinary coffee; it is made of more than 200% caffeine than a standard cup of coffee. It is intended only for those who have a high tolerance for caffeine and who can handle a high amount of caffeine, so better follow the brewing instruction.
Knowing all these famous coffee bean brands can be a great help for you to choose what fits best to your personal preferences.